What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To allow us to send you emails with information about our new products, sales and specials.
- To administer and run a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To find out what you like.
- Fraud prevention and detection.
- Provide customer service and support.
- To deliver your purchases to you.
- To take payment and give refunds.
- To Improve our website to provide you with a better service.
You don’t have to give us any of your personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from our site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience.
But that is your choice – and we respect that.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences (such as language, or location) for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements and deliver advertisements relevant to you as well as limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
You can choose to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won't affect your experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the information we have gathered from you. We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
We may provide third parties including those not mentioned above with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics collectively about our customers and, before we do so, we will ensure that it does not identify you.
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer.
If you haven’t logged onto or used our website for a while we may delete your information from our systems. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact us and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email or text, to keep you aware of our new products and upcoming releases.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 16 and do not collect details from anyone under the age of 16 unless we have their parents’ consent.
How to stop marketing messages
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this by contacting us and requesting that we stop. Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Please note that, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications such as order updates.
Your rights relating to the information we collect from you You have the right to:-
- be informed about how your personal information is being used (we have done this above)
- access the personal information we hold about you
- request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- withdraw consent and request that we stop direct marketing messages to you
- request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just curious and have questions, please contact us.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data and changes in legislature.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on our website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use our website.
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, we love to hear from our customers and listen to your feedback. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Our contact details are as below:-
Gerrycan Active + Swim.